For the websites I host, I create website care plans, and handle the security that is required to ensure your site will be up and running 24/7. Pricing for plans depend on the type of website, the size of the site, and whether you are hosting a store and will be taking payments online.
If your website is crucial to your business, generating financial success and building an ever increasing customer base, it is imperative that your website is up and running 24/7, without interruption.
What is a care plan when it comes to websites?
The web is constantly changing, with new threats looming, so my care plans ensure that the software is updated, your website is running properly and is secure. Just in case the worst happens and your site goes down, you need to know you are backed up, and that in a very short time, your site will be back up and running again.
So what is included?
- Site Backup, ensuring there is always a backup to your website and the database behind the scenes.
- I will monitor traffic to your website, update you and provide feedback to improve the website experience.
- I will provide uptime monitoring to let you know if there were any issues and how quickly they were resolved.
- Plugins and links will be updated as needed, to make sure they are working as designed.
- If you have a store, I will provide updating and testing to make sure it is working properly.
Keeping your website up to date can be time consuming and a little tedious, taking you away from connecting with your customers and building your business. If you host your own website, depending on your plan, the host will have security for their servers, but you are in charge of securing your website. Hackers will continue to try to gain access and as the technology evolves it takes time to keep up to date. A Website Care Plan will allow your business to grow and give you peace of mind that your website will be working and will be protected, knowing that when your business grows your website can grow with it.
Please contact me with any questions or to let me know more about your business. I will be happy to discuss options.